- STORE DIRECTORY
- CENTRE INFO
- WHAT'S ON
4 Seasons Nails Voucher Giveaway T's & C's
4 Seasons Nails Give Away Johnsonville Shopping Centre
Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promotion is open to New Zealand residents 13 years and over. Employees of the Promoter and any agency involved with this promotion, including any tenants or retailers at Johnsonville Shopping Centre, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter. Immediate family includes the spouse, defacto spouse, child, parent, or sibling.
3. The promotion commences at 11:00am on Thursday 1 March 2018 closes at 4:00pm on Monday 19 March 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
4. To enter the promotion, during the Promotional Period an entrant must, using their Facebook account:
(a) Follow the Johnsonville Shopping Centre Facebook account @johnsonvilleshoppingcentre
(b) In the comments section, answer the weekly question listed in the original post.
5. Only one entry is allowed per person.
6. Entrants must not inaccurately tag or comment.
7. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
8. The winners will be determined by a random draw selection, which will take place on Monday 19 March 2018 at 4:00pm. The provisional prize winner will be the first valid entry randomly drawn from all eligible entries submitted during the Promotional Period. In the event that an ineligible entry is drawn or the Promoter is unable to contact the provisional winner within 5 business days of the Prize draw, having made reasonable attempts to do so, the Promoter may deem that winner’s entry invalid and select a new winner on the same terms as the original Prize draw.
9. The winner will be contacted by Facebook message on Facebook on Monday 19 March 2018, using the username and account details the entry was made through. The winner will also be announced on the Johnsonville Shopping Centre Facebook page following contact with the winner.
10. The prizes are not transferable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
11. There is one (1) prize in total. The prize is made up of 1x $50 4 Seasons Nails Voucher. Once awarded, the Promoter is not liable for any gift card or prize that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in anyway.
12. In the event that a prize or any part of a prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may in its sole discretion decide to provide an alternative prize.
13. Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this competition will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or incorrectly submitted entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error. The time entries are deemed to be made will be the time the entry is received, not the time the entry is submitted by an entrant.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant's identity and age) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the promotion.
16. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to the use of their names, photographs and likeness for promotional/advertising purposes without charge, and agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose. The ensuing copyright will rest with the Promoter, without any claim to compensation from the entrants.
17. The prize must be collected in person from Johnsonville Shopping Centre. Arrangement may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be made to deliver the prize to an address in New Zealand.
18. The winners acknowledge and agree that he or she will comply with all instructions given by employees of the Promoter and other agencies associated with this promotion, and agree not to do anything that may bring the Promoter into disrepute.
19. The winners agree that as a condition of receiving the prize, he or she may be required to execute a waiver and indemnity in the form provided by the Promoter.
20. If a winner cannot accept the prize for any reason, that prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
21. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
22. All decisions made by the Promoter, its employees or agents are final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
23. The Promoter may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the promotion (including any prize) at any time at its sole discretion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected ; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
25. As a condition of participating in the promotion, the winners indemnify the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with the promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) which the winner may incur arising out of their participation in the promotion and/or using the prize, howsoever caused.
26. The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion, and for future promotional purposes. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter at the address specified in clause 27 below. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information. Entrants may access and request correction of any of the details about them held by the Promoter by sending an email to email@example.com
27. The Promoter is Johnsonville Shopping Centre, 13 Broderick Road, Johnsonville, Wellington, 6037.